Really enjoyed this dish tonight.
Tilapia: 6 oz tilapia – cooked on the stove with a small pat of butter, salt and pepper
Sauce (enough for 1 person):
- 1/4 slice of bacon
- 2 slices of onion, diced very thin
- very small dab of butter (see the Sweet potato recipe… I just took some of the bacon/onion from that)
- Add some garlic and saute all
- Then add lemon juice (I squeezed in juice from half a small lemon)
- Once bacon, onions are ready, add 1/8 cup whipping cream
- Use small whisk to combine all and thicken
- I also added a couple dashes of parsley flakes
- (I see most sauces call for white wine… didn’t have any, but this worked well anyway)
Whipped Jalapeno Sweet Potatoes.
Followed the recipe on Food.com, but I scooped out the cubes of sweet potato and only a small amount of the broth… put in the blender. This kept the concistency thick enough to add to plate (without using a bowl)
Apple Brussel Sprouts.