I made this is about 15 minutes. Quick, easy.
- Heat 1/2 tbsp of organic, no salt butter on med/high heat until bubbling
- Add 1t tbsp finely chopped jalapeno peppers (fresh)
- Add 1/4 c. almond slivers [you can save some for later]
- Once almonds are golden, remove from heat – on napkin
Cut 1 slice of bacon into long slivers (raw)
- Heat 1/2 tbsp of organic, no salt butter in skillet on high
- Add pepper and lemon to 2 large scallops
- Once butter heated,
Add the scallops (you want a nice golden/dark sear on the scallops)
Add the strips of bacon
Reduce to med/high heat
Once the scallops and bacon are done, lay on bed of fresh spinach and add almonds and a little lemon.